Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fun Week

So funny the way this week has gone. My leg has been really bad with a lot of pain.  Haven't been able to do much walking much less birding. Decided I wanted to find the Lazuli Bunting I've been trying to see this bird for over 2 years.  Whenever I hear or read they are somewhere I'd go but could never find them. This week David Irons and Shawneen reported some at Cooper Mountain. I asked where to find them and they gave me directions and said I should see them in the parking lot. So I went to the parking lot and there they were. Got a couple good photos of one and was really happy to finally see one. They are the prettiest little birds. All the time I've spent looking and I only had to step out of my car and there they were.



No comments:

Post a Comment